- Click on the 'Quick View' button above (no
- Select Resource (Rink 1 - 6) to view
availability over next 14 days (options 1, 7, 14, 21
or 28 days)
Book A Rink (make, change or delete your
- Click on the 'Book A Rink' button above.
- Enter Username & Password on the 'SBC Rink Booking'
Booking a Rink
- The Bookings sheet should already be displayed. If
not, click on 'Schedule' and select 'Bookings'.
- Navigate around the displayed calendar to find
Date & Time of required booking (use green arrows to
- The availability of all six rinks is shown. A
white square indicates that a particular rink is
available. A pink square indicate that a particular
rink is not available.
- Click on the white square of your choice to bring
up the 'New Reservation' page.
- Tick the ‘I understand all Green usage restrictions’ checkbox to agree compliance.
- Click on the 'Create' button to make your booking. A
reservation successful or reservation could not be
made message (with reasons) is displayed.
Cancelling a booking (you can only cancel
your own bookings)
- Click on the booking you wish to cancel.
- Click on the 'More' button and select 'Delete'. Press
'Delete' in the pop up box to confirm.
Notes on altering your Account profile &
- I have generated a dummy email address for your
account which should not be altered (your privacy).
- I have only used your initials for the booking
sheet rather than your full name (your privacy). You
may change this at your discretion.
- I have generated an initial Password for your
account which you can change if you require.
General Notes - New accounts for Members can be requested by contacting the System Administrator.
- The ‘I Forgot My Password’ routine on the Log In
page will not function correctly. Please contact the
System Administrator who can reset the password for